Certified Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Certified Gaming

Where The Impossible is done

Home  Portal  Chatbox  Latest images  Search  Cod4 Medals  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Info (Not finished)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aBusFulaFatChix

aBusFulaFatChix

Male Number of posts : 46
Gamertag : aBusFulaFatChix
Wii Code : ...
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Info (Not finished) Empty
PostSubject: Info (Not finished)   Info (Not finished) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:03 am

THIS ISN'T CALL OF DUTY, STOP ASSUMING IT'S MESSED UP IF YOUR HEALTH DOSN'T AUTOMATICALLY REGENERATE, AND THAT IT'S WEIRD THAT YOU DON'T HAVE MORE KILLS THAN DEATHS

Weapons

My stats Smile

- I havnt ran into ANY LAG at all, some people complained about lag in the demo, but I didn't run into any there either, this game runs very smoothly considering how many people are playing on a large map with 90% of that environment destructible.

- Sniping takes skill, any idiot can pickup a sniper rifle, but it takes skill to pick people off, 1 shot kills are unlikely unless you aim for the head, which isnt as hard as you might think, bullets dont travel instantly, so to hit a moving target you are going to have to shoot ahead of them. In real life do you think snipers aim for any part of the body? No. They know if they don't succesfully kill the person in 1 shot there is a very good chance he's a dead man, thats why they aim for the head.

- When you shoot a bullet, and get killed quickly right after, your bullet dosn't disapear, same goes with rockets, I've been sniped and killed but killed the sniper aswell with the bullet I fired before I was shot.

- No gun is overpowered, They did a great job providing a good balance with realism, no gun is too accurate, or powerful, M16s are still the most accurate, but not by much

- Complaints and questions

Tanks are overpowered - No they are not, lol. there is a variety of weapons to take them out with, players can run up to the tank and place C4 on it, snipers have the ability to use a Laser Guided Missile (a JDAM to be exact) to destroy tanks, there is rockets, AT mines. mortar strikes damage the tank, artillery, Helicopters, a tracer that a teamate may place on the tank that allows you to home in a missile directly onto it, among anything else ive missed

Well Rockets are underpowered - Yes it usually takes 2-3 rockets to destroy a tank, this is to provide fairness and gives the tank a chance to get out, if it only took 1 shot then there would be no use for tanks since everybody would be running around with rockets, also remember that the back of tanks are weakest, so your best chance is to aim there.

Whenever i'm in a tank I can't seem to survive - more than likely it's going to take alot to get a battle tank like the M1a2 down, however i see alot of people using the M2a2 Bradley vehicle as a Main battle tank, you cannot do this, the Bradley is supposed to be used to carry troops onto the battlefield safley, and removing them also can be used to fight off regular infantry, not for engaging T-90's which are made for tank on tank battle.

There's no .50 cal sniper - There is, It is called the M95, and unlike Call of Duty it is only semi auto

It takes so long when i shoot somebody for them to die - Unlike in Call of duty bullets take time (like in real life) to hit their targets, when firing at somebody you may find yourself emptying half your clip, when really all you needed was 3 bullets, the rest just assure you the kill

Your health dosn't regenerate after you are shot - Actually, it kindof does, there is a needle that you can use in your assault class whenever you want, which reheals you, and also, anybody playing as a support class has the ability to heal their teamates buy giving them medic packs, and can also use them to heal themselves

Enemys don't always show up on radar - Ok In call of duty when a weapon was fired they would show up on radar, that was just a way of saying that somebody heard a enemy fire their weapon, and this is where they are. In battlefield you have to be shooting in the direction of the enemy in order for them to show up on radar, so instead of hearing the enemys weapon and pointing them out, this is a way of saying "I see the enemy, this is where they are"

I get killed too easily - DONT RUN OUT IN THE OPEN, again this isn't call of duty, you cant run into a room with a m16 and expect to clear it out, K/D ratio means nothing in this game, aslong as you delay the other team from planting a charge on the crate you are doing your job.

There is only 1 game mode and few maps - How many game modes do you need? there is another mode comming out as a free download soon, also there will probably be downloadable maps later on, but when the maps are so destructible like they are, there really isnt a need for more maps, since the battlefield always looks different.

When I played the demo I lagged alot - DICE said that their main focus of the demo was to see how well the servers ran online, meaning if you lagged in the demo more than likely youll be fine now since they were able to fix any problems they had[b]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nickcaringi

Info (Not finished)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Certified Gaming :: Xbox 360 :: Battlefield Bad Company-
Jump to: