Certified Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Certified Gaming

Where The Impossible is done

Home  Portal  Chatbox  Latest images  Search  Cod4 Medals  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TH1RDmanH4CK3R Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TH1RDmanH4CK3R

Male Number of posts : 3
Gamertag : TH1RDmanH4CK3R
Wii Code : -NONE-
Registration date : 2008-07-02

TH1RDmanH4CK3R Application Empty
PostSubject: TH1RDmanH4CK3R Application   TH1RDmanH4CK3R Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:01 pm

What games do you have?: For a while it's just gonna be COD 4
In-game name: Hacker
What consoles do you own ?: NES, Original xBox, and xBox 360
Location(country/timezone): U.S./Mountain Time (Arizona)
How often do you play?: Everyday
How many hours a day?: Weekdays- 1-2 (maybe more, depending on my work), 3-4+ on weekends.
Means of contacting you(AIM,MSN, etc..): Yahoo Messenger, my name is TH1RDmanH4CK3R.
What do you feel you can bring to ~Cg~?: My dedication and loyalty. I will always try my hardest to what's the best for the clan. I' a good player and will do whatever the clan sees fit.
What time do you think you can try-out for the clan?: Cause i work during the week days and I'm never really sure what times they're gonna give me, the best time would probably be the weekend
How did you find this clan?: I searched for xBox 360 gaming clans on google cause I was looking for a serious clan to get into and found you guys
What is your kill/death ratio?: 2/1 to 3/1.
Back to top Go down
HypedRabbit
Admin
Admin
HypedRabbit

Male Number of posts : 109
Gamertag : Hyped Rabbit
Wii Code : N/A yet
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: TH1RDmanH4CK3R Application   TH1RDmanH4CK3R Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:08 pm

Yes we will get to u as soon as possible Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/liquidpotential
TH1RDmanH4CK3R

PostSubject: Tryout   TH1RDmanH4CK3R Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 4:52 pm

Hey guys, thanks for the tryout. I know i sucked pretty bad that day, I wasn't really paying attention about what map we were on and one on one is not my thing at all. But again, thanks for your time and it was good playing with you guys. You've got some really talented members in your clan. L8R guys.
Back to top Go down
majorct 11

majorct 11

Male Number of posts : 49
Gamertag : MajorCT 11
Wii Code : 16151515151515
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: TH1RDmanH4CK3R Application   TH1RDmanH4CK3R Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:49 pm

1v1 is not most peoples things. but then again. some people live off 1v1. u might just be better at all out player battles. like me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.certifiedgaming.co.cc/
TH1RDmanH4CK3R

PostSubject: Tryout   TH1RDmanH4CK3R Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:28 am

Ya, I know what you mean. I usually go from between 12-20 kills during team deathmatches, I just really suck at 1 vs. 1. Don't know what it is about it, just not my thing. But I guess since I failed the tryout, there's not really anything else I can do since it's not up to me anymore. But hey, maybe next time I'll have better luck and they'll set me up with a team deathmatch Smile L8r guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TH1RDmanH4CK3R Application   TH1RDmanH4CK3R Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TH1RDmanH4CK3R Application
Page 1 of 1